Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GOING NUTS!!!!

Running on empty? Don't worry! You are not the only one! Especially around 3-4PM, my work day seems to drag and my tummy aches for calories. This is one of the most critical times during a work day that the human will is tested to go with my heart (candy! soda! chocolate!) or my brain (fruits! protein! good carbo!)

I admit that sometimes my heart wins. But keeping some nuts around the desk always helps make a positive decision. With an abundant amount of antioxidants and fiber, nuts provide a dense source of calories packed with nutrition.

If you must snack, snack on nuts! And surely not only will your hunger go away, but you will also gain enough energy to finish the work day.

Photo Credit: http://ellenbarrett.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/almond-smoothie-for-breakfast/

No comments:

Post a Comment