Thursday, October 15, 2009

SMALL DOSES

Soda is so bad for us and that's no secret. But soda is also bubbly, refreshing and sweet. Sometimes I just can't say "no". And when craving calls, I don't want to deprive myself. The problem is, 1 can of soda, for example coca cola, is 12 fl. oz and contains 140 calories. This is usually too much for someone who just wants a small taste to satisfy their craving.


Lately I have been treating myself with the new 1/2 can cokes. With only 100 calories in tow, it's just as sweet and just enough for me to not feel deprived.

Great satisfaction and only 100 calories? Yum!


3 comments:

  1. Clever girl, but it is still 100 calories...!
    You have to paddle a bike for around 10 minutes to get rid of the 100 calories.. :-)
    Still great idea!
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can only finish about half a soda at a time because I'm not a fan of drinks with carbonated water in them. (Strange but true.) I used to leave half-empty cans of Coke in the fridge all the time because of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea. I actually REALLY enjoy Coke Zero and would choose it over regular coke, so that's usually what I indulge in when I want a pop :-)

    ReplyDelete