Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OVER WINE IN BRICCO

While lower Queen Anne is a busy scene, upper Queen Anne is quite and quaint. You will often find older couples strolling hand in hand and young siblings run and dance. Still, up on top of the Queen Anne hill, there are quite a few places you can have fun at. They are just a lot more relaxed, but still yuppy.

Welcome to Bricco! It's a sexy, little wine bar that resides right on Queen Anne Ave, between cross streets of Galer and Garfield.

As you walk in, you will notice a wall full of wine on the right and the bar is on the left. In addition to an extensive wine menu, Bricco also serves a selection of mixed cocktails and the best espresso I have ever had.

All my girlfriends know that I LOVE a bubbly glass of Muscato. And the Muscato D'Asti I had at Bricco was nothing less than perfect! But then I was sent to heaven when I met panna cotta - thanks to my generous friend!

Around 9, Bricco dimmed the lights and brought out the candles. And in the sexy, flickering candle light, we finished our evening in this lovely winebar on top of the Queen Anne hill. And I am definitely going back!

Photo Credit: http://www.briccoseattle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment